Simply export your saved passwords to a CSV/JSON file and import it to Locker.
Data can be imported to Locker from the web vault or mobile devices. To import your data on the web vault:
- Open Locker on your browser;
- Select Settings > Options;
- Scroll down to the Import section;
- Select the format of the import file from the drop-down menu;
- Click Choose File and upload the import file on your device, or paste the import file contents in the underneath blank section;
To import your data on mobile devices:
- Tap Menu > Settings > Import Data;
- Tap Format to select the right format of your import file;
- Tap Select File to upload the import file to the system;
After successfully transferring data to Locker, the logins will appear in the vault and you can enjoy all features of Locker, including autofill and cross-device sync.