The official launch of Locker password manager on iOS, Android, MacOS, Windows, and web browsers such as Google Chrome, Modzilla Firefox, Safari, and Opera.
We’re excited to announce the release of Locker as a full-fledged password manager. Locker offers all what you need to manage your passwords at ease:
- Third-party logins and item import from popular password management solutions
- An encrypted vault for different item types such as logins, credit cards, confidential notes, identities, and crypto wallets
- Autofill service that works to automatically fill logins and identities in websites and mobile apps
- Biometric logins
- Cloud synchronization across multiple devices
- Secure sharing of vault items with other Locker users
- Password generator
- Password strength checker
- Data breach scanner with detailed reports
- Integrated two-factor authenticator with TOTP
- Emergency access that allows users to choose trusted contacts with different permission levels
- Offline mode
March - Beta 1.0
The beta launch of Locker Beta 1.0 on iOS and Android.
This version includes essential features for password management that you can use right out of the box:
- Import your passwords from browsers like Google Chrome, Edges, Brave, or other third-party password managers.
- Add, edit, and remove items and folders manually
- Auto-fill login credentials on websites and applications
- Unlock with biometrics
- Strong Password Generator
- And lots more.
We also fixed tons of bugs as this is an early beta version of Locker.